Developer: Little Bit Studios
★ Best of the iPhone Education category in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US.
★ Featured Nov & Dec in Education in the App Store
★ Screen Play App of the Week, Parenting.com
★ “An app masterpiece! It will change your expectations of what you can get in an app.”, SmartAppsForKids.com
Make fun more educational! Bugs and Buttons is a uniquely styled collection of games and activities that are entertaining and educational.
The app goes beyond simply great graphics and beautiful music by engaging children through intriguing game play that progressively adapts to their skill level. Designed to be self paced, each activity offers simple visual instructions. Offering two play modes, children can choose to be automatically guided or explore and play.
• 18 games and activities*
• 45+ minutes of fun, quirky, and beautiful music
• 40+ achievement stamps to earn or find
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Fling bees at a target flower.
• Fly a butterfly through butterfly valley (tilt to steer).
• Play tic-tac-toe with a dragonfly.
• Sort and pack buttons fresh off the factory conveyer belt.
• Race roaches across the finish grate/line.
• Remove and sort bugs infesting the button production.
• Catch bugs frantically scurrying about.
• Pick apples while dodging bees.
• Catch buttons falling off Uncle Bob’s button truck.
• Help bugs find their way through mazes.
• Finish sequences on the letter train.**
• Interactively count bugs.
• Catch colorful fireflies in a jar.***
• and more…
• Fine motor skills (i.e. pinching)
• Path finding
• and more…
Category: Mixed Education
Updated: November 8, 2012
Language: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
We have a Rafflecopter giveaway until April 3, 2013