Appy Chat & Giveaway
Featured by Apple in 31 countries and #1 Board game in 18 countries
(by Monica Z)
We love to play board games, when we have spare time, Happy Geese is much more interesting and fun for my little one, because we play it on the iPad and it can be adjusted for his age. I like that you can tap the crown on one of the players (my child in this case) and prevent him getting upset at the end of the game. Also I loved that it is educational, the child learns letters, numbers, shapes and colors. With 2 games to choose from The game of The Goose or the Classic game Snakes & Ladders each has 5 boards to choose, 2-4 players (which you can personalise), a variety of dice from colours, shapes, letters, numbers and a normal dice to choose from, cells with or without geese or ladders, with or with our bridges or snakes, multiple final cell win and with or without visual highlighted cell this game makes it fun for the whole family whatever the age.
Happy Geese helps young children and children with special needs to learn to play Snakes and Ladders and the Game of the Goose, one step at a time. Easily configure our beautiful boards with those features most suited to your children.
In Happy Geese we have taken two of the most popular classic board games and we have created a simplified version of each. We have then added an intuitive way for you, the parent or educator, to gradually introduce each feature of the game when your child is ready for it.
Our games are designed to be enjoyed by everyone. Young children, children with special needs, their parents, family and friends: Happy Geese will bring everyone together and will be the source of hours of fun.
***** WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING ABOUT HAPPY GEESE *****
“At last a game for our iPad that I can play with my son. He is 6 years old and loves it because the whole family can play together.” Richard C.
“My daughter would get angry with traditional board games because when the die showed a 5, the chip had to go to a cell with a different number. Happy Geese’s cells without numbers have resolved this.” Ascen G.
“With our child we had tried to play board games. We had tried everything, even creating our own paper boards, but it didn’t work. With Happy Geese we have found a game that he loves.” Margalida M.
“I had tried for the last 4 years to play board games with my son, but it didn’t work. This amazing app removes all the fine motor and concentration challenges and focuses on what should be the essence of any game: having fun together!” S. Planas
***** FEATURES *****
• Highly customizable boards allow you to adapt the games to the abilities of every child.
• In each game, select between 2 boards with different levels of difficulty. Additional boards are available through in-app purchase.
• 7 different dice with colors, shapes, letters and numbers.
• 24 game chips with cute figures of people or animals.
• Create custom chips with your own pictures.
• Enable or disable snakes, ladders, geese and bridges in each round.
• Enable help with turns to help your child see what to do next.
• “King of the Game” mode allows you to choose in advance who will win the round (and helps you avoid disappointments at sensitive times 🙂
• Up to 4 players per round.
• No Ads
***** EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS *****
• Help children develop the ability to wait for their turn
• Learning of 24 basic concepts with different dice and boards: 6 colors, 6 shapes, 6 numbers and 6 vowels
• Abstraction skills with 3 different types of chips
• Learning to stay concentrated and focused with our clutter-free design
***** WHO SHOULD DOWNLOAD HAPPY GEESE *****
Parents of young children and children with special needs who want a game that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Educators, schools and centres for people with:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Down Syndrome
• Developmental Delay
• Learning Difficulties
Updated: April 2, 2013
Language: English, Catalan, French, Spanish
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Giveaway until May 30, 2013: