The Little Wolf Who Swam Out to Sea
“Little wolf who swam out to sea” won the prize “Best children’s book of the year 2005”. This interesting interactive book takes your child in a fairy-tale world! It is full of great colorful pictures and suitable for children aged 2 years.
The fairy tale “Little wolf who swam out to sea”, created by the writer Ivan Malkovich, inspirer of “A-BA-BA-HA-LA-MA-HA”.
The book is based on Mariyka’s Lugovick, 5-years old girl, tiny story, consisted of only 5 sentences. Illustrations for the book prepared by talented Ukrainian graphic artist Sophiya Us, who was working on the book for three years. As a result you can see colorful wonderful underwater world.
“Little wolf who swam out to sea” – is a classical book presented in a new format of the third millennium.
- Your child can play with objects and characters in the book – only find sparkling stars and touch them with a finger
- Enjoy tender music with sea sounds – relaxing and calming
- The book is voiced by professional artist
- Each time you turn the page – you hear realistic “paper” sound
- Word’s highlighting contributes your child in developing reading skills
- Game “Found Subjects” welcomes the winner with a solemn music
- Collect puzzles of favorite pictured. You can make parts of puzzles bigger or smaller. When you hear click-sound it means that you’ve found the right place for the puzzle part
- Press the button “felt pen” and paint with a finger real illustration
- You can set the sound level or switch it off
- Shake the iPad and you can start all games from the beginning
- And also something interesting
Updated: 11 May, 2012
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Facebook Page: Alllook
App: Little wolf who swam out to sea
We have a Rafflecopter giveaway until February 19, 2013