Appy Chat & Giveaway
Developer: See Here Studios LLC
This Fam Bam loves music and loves to sing! But each family member likes a different type of music:
• Dad likes inspirational music (gospel)
• Mom likes jazz
• Sister Bandy likes R&B
• Brother RJ likes hip hop
• Brad, the family dog, likes opera!
They argue about whose music is better, until at the end of the day Mom comes up with a creative way to bring the family back together.
• 23 music-filled storybook pages featuring original vocal performances by Brandy, Ray J, Sonja and Willie Norwood.
• A warm-hearted, humorous story about resolving conflict and harmonizing differences of opinion in a family.
• Celebrates family bonds and music.
• Brilliant, colorful illustrations and animations on every page.
• Interactive storytelling – over 80 interactive touch spots keep young readers engaged.
• Choose “Read to Me” for full narration or “Read Myself” to exclude narration.
• Turn on Auto-Play for automatic page turning.
• For ages 2-7.
Updated: Jan 26, 2013
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
You Tube of a Toddler using the App:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/seeherestudios
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/seeherestudios?feature=watch
App: Fam Bam: Got To Have Music
Cost: $1.99 (Currently on Special during February in honor of African American History month)
While we were making “Fam Bam: Got To Have Music,” we were also juggling caring for our 7-month-old daughter. One day I had her on my lap, sitting at the computer, and I saw in my email that one of our animators had sent me a new file of character animation. But my daughter was getting antsy…so I quickly downloaded the file. When the movie opened up and the characters started singing, she immediately started laughing and her eyes lit up! So I knew we were on the right track with the app, LOL!
We have a Rafflecopter giveaway until February 12, 2013